Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2011中国行之香港(下)

把乖小宝激情洋溢下写的错误百出的寒假日记抄一抄留念吧。

Dear Room 308:

Today I took an airplane to Hong Kong. The airplane was from Cathy Pacific, I sat across from my mom. The plane is very cool, the TV can move and the remote you don't have to point at the TV, you can put it anywhere.

You can also lay flat, there was a headphone for music and TV, and a pillow and blanket. You can also take off your stinky shoes. My mom also gave me eye drops because I had a pink eye. They also give you lunch and dinner. It was the best airplane I ever took.

刘姥姥叨叨絮絮玩飞机后,对香港就有些虎头蛇尾了:
Hong Kong used to be british colony. A long long time ago British won China in the war, they borrowed Hong Kong from China and ruled Hong Kong forever but not ever. I think Hong Kong should be called Light Star because it is full of lights at night.

The end.

Love,
Jolin

No comments: